The Practice is currently very busy. We have been told to prioritise the administration of the flu and corona virus vaccinations to our patients as soon as possible whilst also operating our normal opening hours. 111 can help out of hours. 999 and A&E should only be for emergencies. Please be considerate and be patient to our staff when booking appointments. They are currently working under immense pressure
Covid 19 Vaccines
Please help us and do not contact the Practice or other NHS services to get an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination – we will contact you.
For further information please visit https://selondonccg.nhs.uk/what-we-do/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine.
The practice will contact you when it gets to your turn on the nationally set priority list
Priority Cohort Sequence
- Older people’s care homes residents and staff
- People 80 years of age and over, and healthcare and social care workers
- People 75 years of age and over
- People 70 years of age and over
- People 65 years of age and over
- Adults under 65 years of age at high risk due to medical conditions
- Adults under 65 years of age at moderate risk due to medical conditions
- People 60 years of age and over
- People 55 years of age and over
- People 50 years of age and over
- Key workers, and the rest of the population
You will receive an invitation to book an appointment by text or email. If you do not have access to an email or mobile phone, we will contact you on your landline or write to you
We hope you appreciate our practice is very busy at the moment, as are other NHS services – please do not contact us with general queries about when you will be able to get the vaccine. We will contact you.
- Prescriptions: For those patients on regular medication, if you have a nominated pharmacy, please ask them to order the medication for you on your behalf.
If you do not have a nominated pharmacy - we will accept requests via online access requests and also via email. Please email us your request to LEWCCG.email@example.com adding the name of the pharmacy you wish to collect the medication from.
- Mobile or Phone Number updates - Please do let us know if you have changed your phone number as soon as possible.
- Carers - If you have a carer, please do let us know the name of your carer as well as their contact telephone number.
- Self Isolation note for employer - Use this service if you have to stay at home because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer. Click here.
Before using this service, make sure you have checked the coronavirus advice on the NHS website.
If you have to stay at home but feel well enough to work, ask your employer if you can work from home. If you can work from home, you will not need an isolation note.
- Please click here for further guidance from the Department of Health.
This app has just been launched with researchers at Guy’s & St Thomas’ & King’s College, Wellcome Trust and NIHR to help slow the spread of #COVID19 and identify at risk cases sooner by self-reporting your symptoms daily, even if you feel well. Download the app https://covid.joinzoe.com/
Guidance on social distancing for everyone in the UK and protecting older people and vulnerable adults. Please click here the recent update.
Summary of Advice: